8.28.2011

HUNGER GAMES MOVIE || TEASER TRAILER

So here it is folks! A sneak peak of the long-awaited Hunger Games movie trailer which debuted at the MTV VMAs tonight. Unfortunately, Jennifer Lawrence couldn't be there to present the teaser trailer in person, but the fans were hyped up nonetheless.


What do you think of the trailer? To be honest, I'm really excited for the movie, but this trailer really doesn't reveal much at all. It's the same eerie soundtrack from the official poster, and the setting/costume are the exact same from dozens of Hunger Games stills that have already been featured in magazines. The only thing that's unique, is Liam Hemsworth's narration. At this point and time, I've seen better fan made trailers. I was hoping for so much more!

1 comment:

  1. Love the name of your blog. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love. I like this trailer a lot.

    ReplyDelete