7.27.2011

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY || MEN OF THE HUNGER GAMES EDITION!


As I signed onto Twitter a few moments ago, I couldn't help but notice the bombardment of Hunger Games photos from this week's Entertainment Weekly. Although the magazine doesn't hit stores until Friday, a few scans from this week's "Men of the Hunger Games" issue has been floating around on almost every HG related fansite. And since I just LOVE compiling pictures, I made one especially for you guys to enjoy :) It saves you the trouble of sifting through hundreds of the same photos on virtually dozens of websites. 

What do you guys think? It's gorgeous right? Josh Hutcherson is slowly morphing into the very image of Peeta I have in my head, but Liam, still lacks that cool and cavalier persona that Gale carries so well (Is it just me, or does he dress like Indiana Jones?). Leave your love in the comments, or Tweet me @DystopianDssrts.

3 comments:

  1. OMG thanks for sharing all these. I can not wait!

    I was worried about him playing Peeta but slowly he's proving me wrong it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunger Games!! Peeta Mallark! Gale! ...Dream come true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it
    and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will
    be benefited from this site.

    Feel free to surf to my blog solarpumpe für gartenteich ()

    ReplyDelete