3.14.2011

WITHER by: Lauren DeStefano (mini review)


I read Wither by Lauren DeStefano about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't really had time to sit down and completely form all my thoughts into a review. One thing's for sure though, it completely BLEW my mind away! I can already tell this is going to be my new dystopian obsession! From what I've heard, it's going to be a trilogy (The Hunger Games totally started the "Dystopian Trilogy" trend!) For a debut novel, DeStefano did a marvelous job with the concept/storyline and vivid descriptions. The romance element was a bit lacking, but I absolutely loved the scientific references!!!! *PUTS ON MY NERD GLASSES* LOVED IT!!! It is a dystopian MUST READ! For now, check out some trailers and such :)
(BTW) THE COVER OF THE BOOK IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I WANT TO FRAME IT @_@!


3 comments: