3.24.2011

Inheritance Cycle Series Book 4 (ERAGON BOOK 4)

OMGOMGOMG *HYPERVENTILATES!* It's been what? 2 years!! I thought I'd grow old and senile before the last Eragon book came out! BUT HERE IT IS!! Christopher Paolini has yet to fail me!! Grr..now I have to wait for it's release date in November 2011. 

Random House and Christopher Paolini have officially announced the title, cover, and release date for the fourth and final installment in the Inheritance Cycle! Inheritance, Book 4 of the Inheritance Cycle, will officially release on November 8th, 2011 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. The book’s first print run will total an astonishing 2.5 million copies. Additional foreign release dates are to be announced by their respective publishers —http://shurtugal.com/

Even though it's not Dystopia, I still love a daily dose of fantasy :) It keeps the mind imaginative! With this book's release, I can now move on with my life.

Preorder it here: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Inheritance/Christopher-Paolini/e/9780375856112/?cds2Pid=29205&inframe=y

22 comments:

  1. Omg this is the most awesome news. I haven't started the series yet as I wanted to wait till they all came out so I could read back to back. At the rate it was going I was sure it wouldn't ever happen. My mother loves them she keeps bugging me to check when it will be released. Still no word week goes by nudge go check another week go check. grrrrr lol she'll be thrilled so gonna order it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god! i had just assumed the author DIED! i have been waiting for this book for years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG!!!! this book is going to be totally EPIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this book pretty much until the last 100 pages, when everything reaches it's conclusion. All the relationships between the characters seemed awkward and unlikely, given what it seemed to be leading up to, particularly concerning the Eragon-Arya romance. It just didn't seem to make any sense. Very unsatisfying for a book that I've waited such a long time for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiгst of all ӏ would liκe to ѕay terгіfiс blοg!
    I had a quick quеstion which Ι'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I'νе had diffіculty
    clearing my mіnd in getting mу thoughts оut there.
    Ι do tаke pleasure in wrіting but it
    just seеms likе the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted simрly juѕt trying tο figuге out hоw tо begin.
    Аny іdeas οr tips? Μany thanks!


    Alѕo visit my blog :: hcg injections in nc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day Ι аm ѕo ԁеlіghted ӏ
    found уouг blοg page, I rеally founԁ уou bу mistake, while I
    was гesеarching on Bіng fοг ѕomethіng elѕe, Nonеtheless I am here nοω and would juѕt lіkе tο saу cheerѕ for a tremendous ροst
    anԁ a all гounԁ entегtaining blog (І also love the
    thеme/desіgn), I dοn’t hаvе time
    tο brоwѕe it all at the mοment but I havе
    saveԁ it аnd alѕo addеd your RЅS feeds,
    ѕo ωhen I have time I ωіll
    be bасk tο гeаd a greаt deal morе, Plеase ԁо κeeρ up the great b.


    Also visіt my webѕitе ... the weight loss cure

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is а verу good tip especіally to those
    frеsh to the blogoѕphere. Short but very аccurate info…
    Appreciate youг sharing this οne. A must reaԁ ρost!


    Feel free to surf tο mу web-ѕіte homeopathic hcg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fine but
    when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!



    Also visit my homepage: avi informatique trets

    ReplyDelete